NEC LAUDIBUS NEC TIMORE




Today marks the 10th anniversary of my father's death.

Harry Wilhelm Graf von Galen

Born 24th Sept. 1935, Münster
Died    8th Jan.  2008, Münster

NEC LAUDIBUS NEC TIMORE

R.I.P.

In desperately dark times a bishop had a son - in the hope that one day he and his descendants would roar like a lion against the evil of fascism like him... The bishop was Clemens August Graf von Galen..., my paternal grandfather. R.I.P. Papa, R.I.P. Opa Their stones can't hurt you anymore! 


In desperately dark times a bishop had a son - in the hope that one day he and his descendants would roar like a lion against the evil of fascism like him... The bishop was Clemens August Graf von Galen..., my paternal grandfather. R.I.P. Papa, R.I.P. Opa Their stones can't hurt you anymore!

--
Countess Sigrid von Galen
NEC LAUDIBUS NEC TIMORE

Comments