Shalom, Peace, Frieden, Pax, Pace, Salaam, in every language there is on earth given by Heaven - that is, what is the first and will be one day the last word left to say! Countess Sigrid von Galen


Shalom, Peace, Frieden, Pax, Pace, Salaam, in every language there is on earth given by Heaven - that is, what is the first and will be one day the last word left to say!

Countess Sigrid von Galen



Resurrect the Truth, walk in the Light of the Truth and you shall know and live forever in the Peace
of the Truth!

'Two shorten the Road!' May Peace be with you, my dear Friends/Chaverim/Freunde! Shalom! As-Salaam alaikum! 



An old saying says: 'Two shorten the road.' 

True happiness lives in the hearts of friends, who wish only peace upon each other. They are united in truth and respect and decency.

May all, who selflessly serve and dwell in the light of the truth know justice and be filled with peace, and be inscribed in the one good book of eternal life!

I followed the path of the man, who said in the face of death: 'I am
the way, the truth and the life.' 

I serve the truth no matter what, and the more I do the more light and love come my way. And I never ever did the trust of Jesus Christ in me to find peaceful solutions for the truth to be heard betray!

Shalom, Peace, Frieden, Pax, Pace, Salaam, in every language there is on earth given by Heaven - that is, what is the first and will be one day the last word left to say!

Countess Sigrid von Galen






--
Sigrid Gräfin von Galen

NEC LAUDIBUS NEC TIMORE

Comments